radiator and heater hoses help

CMC Telecom Tên đầy đủ là Công ty cổ phần hạ tầng viễn thông CMC. CMC Telecom là một trong 8 công ty thành viên thuộc Tập đoàn Công nghệ CMC. Chúng tôi cung cấp đa dịch vụ công nghệ thông báo và viễn thông với mô hình “ICT one-stop-shop”. Đến với CMC Telecom doanh nghiệp của bạn sẽ có trọn bộ giải pháp viễn thông với nhiều dịch vụ trổi như: Internet cáp quang FTTX, Kênh thuê riêng, Voice – Tổng đài ảo, Đầu số Gigafone, Date Center, Office 365…

The truck upper hose works well with the truck pump. The Dayco 71990 fits very well for a lower with some trimming.

ok thanks, the upper truck one is perfect. I must have trimmed too much off the 71990. I ended up cutting it in half to get it to fit decent. I'm using the holley engine mounts. the water pump heater bypass hose number is dayco 87629. 5/8 on one end 3/4 on the other.

I used an f-body pump and spacers for better turbo clearance and a cleaner look.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

what did you do for the small line going to the throttle body. where was this line supposed to go?

It's normally the Clean Air to the valve cover. I plugged mine to avoid sending pressure to the crankcase.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I found a straight thermostat housing that works on the truck water pump. gives a lot more room the plumb the cold side for turbo.