Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Kirban Update

lst Open House was a huge success even with "iffy" weather between 125 and 150 people....144 yum yum donuts disappeared in under 2 hours.

If you ever attended an event that had a 50/50 raffle the one we conducted netted the winner $501.00. You heard rite the winner got $501.00 for his trip home......he also took home trophy for my favorite Turbo Regal at the event...

Again appreciate everyone that came.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

GN Rick drove his 87 GN to the event from Illinois and took home the trophy for furthest distance..... congrats to Rick.....

Kirban Update

back to the contest at hand...the big clue is basically if you look at the 2 parts I am referring to you would not think their was a left or rite you would think both are the same...

obviousily it is not exhaust manifolds or fenders etc...or door glass.

what left and rite part until you held them up close or put them on would you realize their is a left and rite.

You are seeking the two parts found on every single 1984-1987 Turbo Regal that matches my two answers.

good luck players.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

It took just under 2 hours to award all the raffle items and conduct the no reserve auction at our event....

BINGO POSTS 1043 and 1044 nailed the 2 answers....

The bumperettes is pretty hard to detect that a left and rite exists until yo put them on backwards and step back to examine your work.

I had a customer of mine this past weekend at my open house explain to me the mistake he made and did not discover rite away. One can imagine how many bolts you end up taking apart to get to them especially with a steel reinforcement instead of aluminum one.

Players you know the rules both above winners gotta step back on the next go around.

denniskirban@yahoo.com\
\

I gotta think....

Next contest.....easy one....

same rules one guess per entry

answer has to match mine to be a winner.

You own a stock original 1986-1987 Turbo Regal.

Not counting the small plastic push pin(s) that secure either bumper fillers....where does the smallest plastic push button exist on your car?

game on players

denniskirban@yahoo.com

ECU cover plate aka kick plate

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plastic L channel on wiring harness. Had a good time at your open house. Enjoyed meeting Steve, who lives in NY and bought my old TR from an unscrupulous car dealer in Dallas. Will display the long distance trophy by my car at car shows along with the other trophies it has won over the years.

Plastic L channel on wiring harness. Had a good time at your open house. Enjoyed meeting Steve, who lives in NY and bought my old TR from an unscrupulous car dealer in Dallas. Will display the long distance trophy by my car at car shows along with the other trophies it has won over the years.

Glad you had a good time Rick....cherish that trophy.....you coming to the seminar I am doing at Castles in June as I will be out there since I am speaking end of June at the GTO Nationals...

have a safe trip

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update

On this question I gotta keep it vague so as not to tip my hand

again answer has to match mine

one guess per post

here goes:

T Type Turbo-T

what would be the 3rd version in the Buick line up? Using similar terms?

game on players

denniskirban@yahoo.com