Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

The drivers sun visor had black white and blue. And yellow... Maybe not all those years?

The "GM protection plan" sticker in the driver side rear window was blue and white while the window trim was black. Black white and blue?

bad guesses on my part...

Thanks Dennis for the seat cover,Super nice!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kirban Update:

Several good answers but as usual lacks a perfect match to my answer. Remember this item is not in visual view.

You actually had to remove something from the car to see it.

All three colors are related to the one thing....in other words its not one color from one item and one color from another item.

It is not a decal or logo related item at all but rather a part.

Maybe with these clues it will help.

Keep trying GN Rick think you hold the record for the most wrong guesses.....unfortunately just like in school no rewards for
wrong answers. You should probably get my gift tomorrow....hope you like.

I find my self now when I am driving thinking up questions for this contest.....mind is working overtime.

I do have the next question ready to roll once this one has BINGO announced.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update again:

Need a favor from my "players" if you have ever called my office to place an order in the last 17 plus years you probably talked to Christina.....her 40th birthday is this Sunday. She has been with my company 17 years as of last month. Meaning almost half her life has been spent with our company. It isn;t for the big money.....

She always has a pleasant voice on the phone whether your placing an order or complaining you did not get your part the same day you ordered it...

Why not take a moment tomorrow or whenever email her christina@kirbanperformance.com and wish her Happy 40th....she has no idea I posted this.....

Not many mail order companies in this field can boast the same people 17 years in a row....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

her memory of part numbers is incredible.....not only does she handle Buick retail but deals with all the Mustang and Corvette companies plus VIN decals and window stickers....getting all the proper info.

Kirban Update:
Remember this item is not in visual view.

All three colors are related to the one thing....in other words its not one color from one item and one color from another item.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Could it be a wiring harness with a black plug with one red wire and one blue wire?
Claude.

Kirban Update:

not sure why my typing is italic?

Post 527 is getting close to the answer but not correct.....nor does red play a part. Claude hails from Canada correct?

keep trying class.....kinda hard to cheat even with the internet.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

Several good answers but as usual lacks a perfect match to my answer. Remember this item is not in visual view.

Maybe with these clues it will help.

Keep trying GN Rick think you hold the record for the most wrong guesses.....unfortunately just like in school no rewards for
wrong answers. You should probably get my gift tomorrow....hope you like.

I find my self now when I am driving thinking up questions for this contest.....mind is working overtime.

I do have the next question ready to roll once this one has BINGO announced.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Dennis- see post 523. Thanks for the pen case. New guess...Air cleaner?

Post 527 is getting close to the answer but not correct.....nor does red play a part. Claude hails from Canada correct?

keep trying class.....kinda hard to cheat even with the internet.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Well then a black connector with a white wire and a blue round retainer like the ones which hold the wiring harness to the power window switches?

and YES Dennis, I'm from Canada...(y)

Claude.

P.S I did e-mail Christina...but I don't know if she'll receive it....I hope so.;)

Dennis- see post 523. Thanks for the pen case. New guess...Air cleaner?

At the time I did my post your post was not visible to me glad you got the pen set....means your efforts paid off.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

air cleaner is not rite see my last clues Claude is on the rite track somewhat just not dead on specifics or exactly what I am seeking for an answer.

kirban update

Still no correct answer Claude is getting further away from the answer I seek.....being in Canada means what 4 more months before warm weather hits?

I been to Canada years ago.......

western part Three Hills alberta.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Well then a black connector with a white wire and a blue round retainer like the ones which hold the wiring harness to the power window switches?

and YES Dennis, I'm from Canada...(y)

Claude.

P.S I did e-mail Christina...but I don't know if she'll receive it....I hope so.;)

She will she got some earlier today as I posted it in Inner Circle as well which reaches 3,000 plus people instantly....

Blue plastic speedometer gear in transmission. After someone makes the correct guess we will know all the blue parts in our cars!

Thanks Dennis for the seat cover,Super nice!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Glad you like it slips on and off real easy.....I got the GN logo in the works will have that version next week. So when its all said and done I got T Type, GNX, Grand National Buick Motorsport all exclusive to my company all GM licensed thru company I am dealing with. Also secured deal for Monte Carlo SS 12 Mustang versions and Dodge Hell cat.....

BINGO post 537 who I know.....is the winner its the 3 original radio plug ends that plug into the back of your stock radio.....black white and blue......

I gave enough hints.....I gotta think a few minutes to make sure my next question works.....

meantime small commercial break actually a quick story:

Rarity does not always spell high value. One of the key ingredients has to be demand. Here are a few cases in point. Both Pontiac and Chevy made a weird G body model Pontiac with the 2 plus 2...and Chevy with the Areo Coupe.

Short trunk heavy and no power and low production numbers...neither car tops 10 grand today in most cases even if showroom new.
I know I have seen them for sale almost every year at various events.

Course there can be exceptions but generally those two examples don't trigger much value. The Yugo which now we are all familar with they made a total of 27 convertibles at least 27 came to the USA. Rare yes demand....practically nil.

Turbo Regals....again not trying to hurt anyones feelings but based on the 320 ones I sold I had one that was super rare but took me several months to sell. Most of the turbo regals I bought and sold sold within a week and this is without the internet. In many cases I had buyers lined up in advance and buying under a dealer license (my buddy) financing was available from company that did classic cars etc...

The one model was a burgundy on burgundy Limited with the half padded roof and T-Tops. Well option and the only one I had equipped like that so it was rare. But demand or desirability was severely lacking....Burgundy on burgundy just was not a winning color combo. White or black would have been better.

On the other hand I remember going to Indiana and buying a black 1986 T-Type with a tan gut and it had the tan leather Limited seats....if you read my book this was extremely rare. Again only had one. The numbers were 124 in grey leather and just 55 with tan leather. These numbers are correct. How I know this is back when I was writing my book the 350 page one....I was in constant contact with a source in Flint who had access to the records and took the time to get me some numbers.

That car sold quickly.....one more thing it had a astroroof as well. Good combo good color and rare and in demand.

Again I am not trying to pass judgement on various combos only stating my findings and how things worked out on certain cars I sold.
Dan who owns my 3rd test car emailed me about different combos so I will touch on some of them I have owned between contest questions.

also gives me some breathing room

denniskirban@yahoo.com

same rules next contest current winner has to step back...

readers are getting sharper...

Last edited:
Kirban Update

Next contest question:

Again answer has to match mine......

You own a 1986-1987 stock Turbo Regal.

You must list each one

Under the hood how many plastic removable round caps are present? Do not I repeat do not include the ones on the AC lines. The key words are plastic, round, removable.

List the cap or what it is attached to.

Even GN Rick oughta be able to name a few.....

game starts now

denniskirban@yahoo.com