quick intro

Bigjsn250

ZR1, 87GN and 86 T Type, life is good
Took my first ride in a GN in 87 while in high school. That day I said I would own either a GN or T Type. I've owned a lot of cars over the years. Everything from a caged supercharged foxbody mustang (daily driven for 6 years), 67 chevelle, 57 chevy police car, acura integra type r, 69 bug, a couple of fast bikes, Datsun 510 etc etc.
I was building an amazing 2001 Cobra, two years, 100 of hours and probably 40k in it and my ex beats the hell out of it with a sledge hammer. I traded the beat up car for a nice 94 Cobra race car (10.0@140 on motor). I ended up trading that for the T Type and could not be happier.
I got the car with everything in the sig except the tial waste gate. The delta gate on the car was leaking bad and the tial made the car completely different. I have read probably back two years in most of the sections of the board and have taken the car pretty far apart already. I just love this car. It drives so nice I forget just how old it is.
My daily is arguably the fastest production 4dr sedan in the world (2010 CTS-V) has color flopping thunder grey paint and titanium interior, one of probably 300 made in the that combo. I rarely get a comment on the car. I take the t type anywhere and it starts conversations, gets thumbs ups at stop lights and people honking and pointing at the car. It almost funny.
There are several things I really like about owning it. One is the wealth of knowledge and the way people, especially on this board share it. The availability of performance parts and being a g-body regular replacement parts are so easy to get.
I've added a few pics of my other cars, I've enjoyed them all but I have feeling I'm going to have this T Type for a long time.
Anyway, that's about it, My name is Jeff, I live in Millington, TN (near Memphis). I'll try to search before asking stupid questions:)

Attachments

• 566.JPG
    566.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 121
  • 580.JPG
    580.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • 326.JPG
    326.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 338.JPG
    338.JPG
    986.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 410.JPG
    410.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • ctsv.jpg
    ctsv.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 94cobra.jpg
    94cobra.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 89fox.jpg
    89fox.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 110
Welcome aboard! You'll find some of the greatest people on the planet here. It's a close knit group, and that is as great as the cars themselves! :)

Tom

Took my first ride in a GN in 87 while in high school. That day I said I would own either a GN or T Type. I'll try to search before asking stupid questions:)

I like him already....:D
Welcome to the dark side.

Hi Jeff, welcome to the board =)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the welcome, here's some of the T.

Attachments

• pics and vids 1011.jpg
    pics and vids 1011.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • pics and vids 1013.jpg
    pics and vids 1013.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 77
  • pics and vids 999.jpg
    pics and vids 999.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 97
  • pics and vids 1020.jpg
    pics and vids 1020.jpg