Question about wheel offset for Welds.

metal-box

I want to put a set of Weld Draglites on my GN. I am looking at 15x5 in the front and 15x8 in the rear. My question is what offset should I get and what size tires maintain the correct ride height in the front. Anybody have a similar setup or recommend a wider size in the front for the street?

Thanks for any replies. :)

I had 15X8 w/ 3.5 BS all the way around and with 235/60/15's on the front if I hit a bump at speed hard enough to compress the front susp. good the outer edge of the pass tire would hit the upper wheel well and the car would jerk slightly to the right because of the effective breaking of that wheel. The body on my car is pushed about 1 inch to the drivers side which seems common on a lot of cars I've looked at this for. A 15X7 or smaller w/ 3.5 BS shouldn't have any problem.
I went ahead and bought 15X7 4.5BS to make sure they would tuck under but ended up having to use some small spacers to push the wheel back out because of the front suspension mods I did to make the car turn like it should.

On the rear I have 275/50/15's w/ stee drums and have 7/8" space to the frame. fyi.
HTH