Progress Pics

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Its been slow going a little at a time. I ran into problems with the 25.5 cage i just do not want to cut my car up.So i am just x-ing door bars and adding parchute mount and bars to the front frame horns. i still want to at some point put it back to a stage 2 car. I have entered the pump gas drags with the car in memphis .So the week after the january 1 im taking the car back to the dyno and i have deleted the liq intercooler inside the car and went with a water/alky injections so i want to test the car on pump gas and make sure its safe.... plus be able to give a friend or 2 a ride:eek: :eek: :eek: 0n a drag radial. Ill post more pics soon. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOO ALL

Attachments

• new set up with alky 013.jpg
    new set up with alky 013.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 491
Are you able to use alky in PGD's '07? I was just wondering as I saw a post on here about that. And to see another Buick in the PGD's would be AWESOME, Good Luck!:biggrin:

WOW that is super clean on the install...what size motor and what hp? pm me if you have to keep the hp on the low down,might sell my sbc turbo headers and do somethiing simple,,is that a csu carb?? nice work!!!:)

Are you able to use alky in PGD's '07? I was just wondering as I saw a post on here about that. And to see another Buick in the PGD's would be AWESOME, Good Luck!:biggrin:
Ya, your wright you cannt use alky but im going to us water to help with the tuning...... Whos the other buick in the PGD.

WOW that is super clean on the install...what size motor and what hp? pm me if you have to keep the hp on the low down,might sell my sbc turbo headers and do somethiing simple,,is that a csu carb?? nice work!!!:)
Thanks, Its 477 in and it made 1531 hp 7000 25 lbs. yes it is a csu carb bolted it on and made 1531 with only 1 idle adjustment and thats it no jetting it was spot on...........

Ya, your wright you cannt use alky but im going to us water to help with the tuning...... Whos the other buick in the PGD.

I was thinking of the silver SII- T-Type that was featured in GMHTP and CC mags, but that might have been the other racing series that Hot Rod does.

Ken,

Looks good, but I think you will need an intercooler to compete at the PGD.
Especially since they don't allow the alky injection, (to my knowledge)
How much boost can you run on non interecooled 93 octane?
I would think this would limit your power to around 1000ish???
Let me know what you think and good luck with what ever you do.

[give a friend or 2 a ride 0n a drag radial.] Hope this means me!! :biggrin: Looks VERY NICE!! Scot W.