Post your aftermarket cam sound clips

Wahoo

Just what the title says, I'd like to hear how radical these camm'd V6s can sound! If you could post your cam info and a video of it idling that would be awesome!!!

Hope this doesn't ruin your day:p , here it is warmed up. Big cams are not needed. My cam is big for one of these cars, but the specs are small in the V8 world

Hope this doesn't ruin your day:p , here it is warmed up. Big cams are not needed. My cam is big for one of these cars, but the specs are small in the V8 world
I disagree that they are small in the v8 world. Small lift and duration but very aggressive ramps. Much more aggressive than most v8 guys run. The way you are running/ran the particular lobes in your engine on the dyno with solid lifters is as aggressive or more aggressive as the most aggressive solid lobe you will find.
They work like a champ in a street/strip v8 application looking for the most vacuum with the most duration at higher lifts as long as springs are up to the task.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

bad quality but its a vid LOL 222@0.050
smooth for how it sounds ciggy lighter quiet happily sits there
same grind different car single 3"
and one for the n/a v6 fan boys LOL choppy for a 220@0.050" has massive seat to seat duration and a tight LSA

Man, My 224 doesn't sound like that!! Then again....... Isn't this an LS
Not an LS, 274" stage 2. It is a Weber racing 224 billet roller. It is the most aggressive lobes Comp has in a hydraulic roller.
Most loping V8 cams have higher duration, and tighter lobe separation with increased overlap.

Forcefed... That sounded insane I could listen to that all day.. Hahaha I went and found another clip of your car cruising around town and it looked like at human speeds it was no different than a everyday driver.. Well I was very impressed on the way a car like that (8 sec) handled town driving.. Great Car... AL

Forcefed... That sounded insane I could listen to that all day.. Hahaha I went and found another clip of your car cruising around town and it looked like at human speeds it was no different than a everyday driver.. Well I was very impressed on the way a car like that (8 sec) handled town driving.. Great Car... AL
Thanks, aside from being loud and the slightly loose converter feel, it drives like a fairly stock car.