PLANNING A BUICK "FEATURE NIGHT" W/ SHOWPLACE CLASSICS - NEED INPUT FOR A DATE

I'm down for that. I suggest March 8th or 11th or April 15th, coincidentally when I'm off from school on spring break and Easter. Those dates would be optimal for me but I would try to make any date.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Thanks for he input. That's what I'm looking for. March 8t would not be an option, since that is a Wednesday. I will keep the other dates in mind before making a final decision.

JAMCAR223, count me in. Im located in Harker Heights, TX looking forward to the drive. Never been to Houston before. 8 April will work.

Louis

JAMCAR223, count me in. Im located in Harker Heights, TX looking forward to the drive. Never been to Houston before. 8 April will work.

Louis
That's excellent Louis! Look at this guys....a 15+ year member of the forum, driving from the Northside of Austin to make this event. Now we have a DFW member, a Beaumont member, and a Austin member coming to Houston for the event. Don't you local guys let me down!!! If they can make it, YOU can make it. At this point I believe I have no choice but to lock in the date of APRIL 8, 2017. PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!! I will confirm everything with Showplace Classics, and report back with an update very soon. James-

Ok now, count me in... I'll be there !! ( 15yr member too...)

James

Last edited:
I hope the weathers our friend.
Me too Brother! I will continue to work at this over the next (2) months, in hopes of assembling a great variety of TR's. I'm really excited about it. Show season is just around the corner, and this will be a great "addition to my addiction".

Me too Brother! I will continue to work at this over the next (2) months, in hopes of assembling a great variety of TR's. I'm really excited about it. Show season is just around the corner, and this will be a great "addition to my addiction".

Who da man, you da man! :cool: (y)

The guys that have been to ottos before is there room for a trailer? Mine GN has been placed on store duity for awhile but would be willing to trailer my pos out there ever though its not worth showing.