PLANNING A BUICK "FEATURE NIGHT" W/ SHOWPLACE CLASSICS - NEED INPUT FOR A DATE

JAMCAR223

Guys, I'm working on a Buick " feature night " with the promoter of Showplace Classics, for this coming season. This will be in conjunction with a normal cruise night, but will be promoted as "Buick Night". We will get preferred parking ( together ), and free drinks ( non-alcoholic, of course ). I need input on a date. I WANT you guys to participate. I have a list of ( 26 ) Houston-area members, and I know there are more of us in the area. I want to get the largest gathering of TR's we have ever assembled here in Houston. You know it will be fun. You know you like seeing what other's have done to their car. You know you like meeting other Turbo Brothers. Let's make this happen! I'm thinking sometime after Spring Break, but before it gets too hot. Saturday night at Otto's BBQ in Stafford ( The Fountains ). What say you....

TURBOJ
TURBOTERRORV6
THEGRANNY
87GRAND
BAGN
TT86MONTECARLO
NERO328
JDESTILL
87-WE2
INSANE6
CHRIS McDADE
HOUTX87
WISEMAN
McGUYVER
LEGACY_GN
NATHANL
JERRYL
CHUCKD
FLYIN BRIAN
GBGN1
ETICKET
RUGBY
SLIMTASTIC
ROBERTF
87_TTYPE
HOTRAWD - Yes Gerald, you too ( College Station )
FAST86GN - Yes David, you too. ( DFW )

Man I have told myself for 30yrs "You gotta hit Ottos, fool" but never have. I think this event would be a great opportunity to introduce myself to my local GN community but I do not own one, can I tag/ride along with someone on the cruise, before or after, if possible? Great idea concerning the time frame as the weather should be very nice, well hopefully that is.

Last edited:
I like it James, thanks for promoting this. As of now I have the first two Saturday's in April open. If I can keep it that way and it lands on one of those dates I will be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like it James, thanks for promoting this. As of now I have the first two Saturday's in April open. If I can keep it that way and it lands on one of those dates I will be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Then April 8th is the preliminary date. I will keep this thread open for 1 more week for input, before making a final decision on the date. Need input guys...

I should be able to manage that date. It's past Spring break and before Easter, two dates that are very busy for me in the rental car business.

I'm down for that. I suggest March 8th or 11th or April 15th, coincidentally when I'm off from school on spring break and Easter. Those dates would be optimal for me but I would try to make any date.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk