Pizza Cruise yes?

I had hoped the '09 CTS-V to be somewhat competitive against some of the "slightly modified" turbo Buicks at some point in time, but I just don't see it happening. I would be looking at about $15K or so to put the Cad up to about 600 RWHP, and not only can I not afford that, I still would be totally humiliated even by some of the weaker Turbo Buicks. I just can't compete with meanchicken's free 1 week shopping sprees in Turbo Lou's Speed emporium.
I have had a very hard time convincing Lou that he should be working on the new Cads too.

However, just to be fair about all this, I would be willing to take a hit for the gang and ask James (user name Luna on CadillacForums), the dude with the 650 RWHP CTS-V, if he would be willing to race badsparrow (meanchicken).

I'm upgrading my front brakes this weekend, and will finally pull those cracked headers off for repair...after all that....BRING ON THE CTS-V's!!!!!

bwoooohahahahahhaaaaaaa!!!!:D

My Cad wouldn't stand a chance against your GN, chickenlittle, but I think that Luna could offer you a competitive race.

My Cad wouldn't stand a chance against your GN, chickenlittle, but I think that Luna could offer you a competitive race.

I'd take a shot at Luna...win or loose it'd still be fun.:D

Might be closer than ya think...as long as we don't roll race...:rolleyes:

He gives up a 10th for every 100lbs extra he's carrying so some of that extra power get's sucked up there.
And I still have a couple lbs of boost and an exhaust leak left to play with from when I ran my back-to-back 11.6's. Throw in a little cooler air ( I ran those 11.6's at 85+ deg temps)., a little more boost at launch and I'm pretty sure I'll be well into roll bar required territory.:biggrin:

In fact....I should just add "Low 11's capable." to my sig.;)

Has Luna ever run it down the track to see what kind of ET and mph that hot CTS-V will trap at?

Cool vid.
At min 4:15 is Al and I going from a dig. At min 5:15 is Ralph and I sraping it out. Min 7:15 is the two bikes to my right who wisely stood down. Bummer. That would have been fun. I had 7 kills that day. Four were on the cruise. Three were on the way home. My last one was with a 1200 ish cc Honda Gullwing bike. The guy even told me that I'd loose "Big Time" if I tryed. I asked him if he wanted to go for a hundred bucks. He wouldn't agree to it, but still raced me. After spanking him by a mile, he pulled up next to me at the next light.

Him: "What the heck you got under the hood of that thing?"

Me: "A six banger with a automatic."

Him: "No way."

Me: "I'll tell you that it's a rat motor with a 400 shot if it makes you feel better?"

Him: nodding his head in disbelief. "Nice car. Keep it safe". Then rode off.

It's not my fault. Meanchicken made me do it all.:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard