pics of my 84 regal turbo 5.3

Car feels good . I was set on 550 rwh at 15 lbs, but got 480 rwh. With the 2 bar map 14.7 is it . I would love to see what 20 lbs would do. Car was falling off at 5700 rpm. Maybe it was cam ? Turbo its a t76 master power with 1.00 ar exhaust housing so i would not think that would choke it up . But 5700 is probably all im going to get with combo. I am going to see if i can get more out of it . I am at the mercy of speed inc. for tuning . I have no clue how to tune sd on gm pcm . But over all happy:)

So your from the area,,Chicago .....would love to see this setup in person,since i am at a stand still....motors on stand,z06 cam and good springs are done,,,just need to get working on it..

Car feels good . I was set on 550 rwh at 15 lbs, but got 480 rwh. With the 2 bar map 14.7 is it . I would love to see what 20 lbs would do. Car was falling off at 5700 rpm. Maybe it was cam ? Turbo its a t76 master power with 1.00 ar exhaust housing so i would not think that would choke it up . But 5700 is probably all im going to get with combo. I am going to see if i can get more out of it . I am at the mercy of speed inc. for tuning . I have no clue how to tune sd on gm pcm . But over all happy:)

Jim, and Nick are great guys over there, and I have nothing nice to say many of positive things about them! They are in my book one of the best. Keep us posted I'm dying to see what Jim the mad Dr. can do?

update, took it to the track today ran 10.28 in the quarter 133 mph . 6.60 in the eighth :)

wow i have the exactly the same setup 5.3 masterpower 76. minus the ls6 cam.
can u post some pics of the alt..mines very tight fitting..

Seen this car in person today..really nice work ..i took some pics of the engine bay but my phone was set on a special effect like chrome.....nice simple set up..very nice guy to talk to.. Dennis

what fuel are you using sir?
yes stock steering shaft , 113 for fuel just to be safe. sorry about delay, have not been on here for a bit. car has ran best of 9.81 @ 136 1.35 sixty. then i took it apart to put forged- rod piston and 7675 turbo so some of my stuff is for sale in for sale section thanks guys. posted more pics. sorry guys thats all the pics i have right now i will post pics of new progress soon

Attachments

• PDR_2992.JPG
    PDR_2992.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 335
  • PDR_2993.JPG
    PDR_2993.JPG
    419.5 KB · Views: 317
  • PDR_2994.JPG
    PDR_2994.JPG
    431.2 KB · Views: 304
  • PDR_2995.JPG
    PDR_2995.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 311
  • PDR_2996.JPG
    PDR_2996.JPG
    444.5 KB · Views: 266
thanks for the reply and pics,helps alot.I have a very similar combo that was for my mustang but now going in a monte

how do you like that alt?? was lookin at 1 myself but was worried about how it would hold up to a lot of street driving.