Pics from Pittsburgh Turbo Buicks July meet

C

coach

Hey Guys,
It was great finally meeting everyone. I snapped a few group shots and I know everyone else snapped some too. Post them here. Pick a date for next month...

Thanks again
Coach

IMG_1849.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_8008.jpg
IMG_0291.jpg

guys this looks fantastic!- i couldn't make it because of work- i don't mind traveling though.
lets have them all out that way if turnout looks like this!

How many were you guys having before? I know of a few others that wanted to come but just couldn't make it today. So hopefully next time there will be even more!

It was nice seeing some guys I haven't seen in a while and nice meeting some new people. Hopefully I will be going to Columbus for the BPG event

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

It took me exactly an hour to get there. Thats a nice Sunday drive. If there is a Saturday cruise or car show in Aug that sound fun...make it then. Sundays are fine, but maybe Saturdays would double the turnout. Just wondering. I will try to come as often as I can.

BPG is up next. Two weeks away. I will be going down on Thursday. Im leaving about noon. If any of you want to meet to caravan down...lets get it together.
Thursday night is the big Buick Cruise. Should be plenty of turbo cars there.

image-2309360733.jpg

image-3299309302.jpg

image-3025044201.jpg

image-2099905730.jpg

image-3847933255.jpg

Attachments

• image-945777069.jpg
    image-945777069.jpg
    599.3 KB · Views: 225
I did not realize I could send pics from my phone.

image-2660259304.jpg

image-902948366.jpg

It was a nice turnout. Turbotimmer's car is just plain wicked. It's just your typical 900hp family sedan with a 70 turbo, 224 roller cam and 2 child seats in the back.
Being from up north, I wouldnt mind going to Primanti's next time. Ive never had a sandwich from there before.

Wish I could have made it out gents! Had too much going on yesterday! Hopefully I can make the next one. would be nice for all of us to get up to the Norwin Hills car show we have out in North Huntingdon every Saturday. Great turnout and usually only GNs there are Daves, Bills, and mine... when we all make it there. Would be nice to take up a whole row! :)

coach said:
It was a nice turnout. Turbotimmer's car is just plain wicked. It's just your typical 900hp family sedan with a 70 turbo, 224 roller cam and 2 child seats in the back.
Being from up north, I wouldnt mind going to Primanti's next time. Ive never had a sandwich from there before.

Definitely the fastest car I have ever driven! Primanti's is right up the street from where we were. I cannot remember how much parking they have. I'll check it out.

That was a good time. Nice putting some faces with names. I'm in for the next one as long as I'm not working.

It took me exactly an hour to get there. Thats a nice Sunday drive. If there is a Saturday cruise or car show in Aug that sound fun...make it then. Sundays are fine, but maybe Saturdays would double the turnout. Just wondering. I will try to come as often as I can.

BPG is up next. Two weeks away. I will be going down on Thursday. Im leaving about noon. If any of you want to meet to caravan down...lets get it together.
Thursday night is the big Buick Cruise. Should be plenty of turbo cars there.

Coach, if I can get Thursday off, I'd be interested in running with everybody. I'll have the rosewood on the trailer, and I'm trying to talk my bride into driving the GN.

Wow- nice turnout! I can't remember the last time I saw so many Turbo Buick's together being at a non national Buick event.

Looks like you all had fun.

Would you guys mind if a NorthEast Ohio guy comes to the next one?

Joe

Coach, if I can get Thursday off, I'd be interested in running with everybody. I'll have the rosewood on the trailer, and I'm trying to talk my bride into driving the GN.

Just keep in touch. I'll PM you my number. Im thinking about going straight down 79 to 80 and then across to 77 south. I've gone 3 different ways and non of them seem faster or slower. I will check for construction. We got screwed 2 years ago on 70. It was terrible.

Wow- nice turnout! I can't remember the last time I saw so many Turbo Buick's together being at a non national Buick event.

Looks like you all had fun.

Would you guys mind if a NorthEast Ohio guy comes to the next one?

Joe

We dont make rules...we make friends. This was my first one I made it to.

coach said:
We dont make rules...we make friends. This was my first one I made it to.

Absolutely! Anyone can come. It was our own little Buick car show.