Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 42.5#/hr. 009's

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 50#/hr. MSD's

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

mike85gn

Get Bent!
Time for new injectors. I still have the stockers in there now. What do you guys think? And a few thought below may help! Please post your chip suggestions in the other thread. I have an idea of what I want, I just want to get some opinion going.

Mods:
TA-33
ADJ FPR
Hotwire
Walbro 307
ATR DP
Soon to be open exhaust and cold air kit

All the small things (160º stat, blocked lines, shift kit, so on...)

36lbs... Ford Bluetops

You don't need anything bigger...

You want something that has vendor support.

You want something that you can sell easily on the Turbo TRader in the event you do want to upgrade later.

You can't go wrong with 009's. They are the same price as blue tops, have alot of support, and a better pattern than blue tops. 009's will go high 10's with some fuel pressure, so there will be no need to upgrade for most applications.

I don't see the Bosch 42.5lbs injector on your list. They are are the same price as the The 009's but are more linear - easy to burn a chip for. Just a thought. If your staying hotair, stick with the bluetops they are awsome.

Jeremy

If you guys are saying that Blue Tops are one of the best where are you getting them from. I can not find them anywhere!! People have said that they are no longer made. If this is so it looks like the 009's are the only choice is this true or is there someone that will share with me the location of these Blur Top injectors. Thanks Tracy:confused:

The blue tops are made for Ford, in fact they say Ford on them. I've heard they're no longer made, don't know for sure. I believe they were on the Ford SuperCoupe. Might want to check that board.

Do you plan on doing any major upgrades in the near future? Perhaps The TM IC kit or the V3 intake when it becomes available? How quick do you want your car to be? It all depends on what you want your car to be able to do. I like to have room to grow, if it was me I'd go for the 50's, there are lots of people who know how to burn a chip for these injectors (at least for the 86/87 ECM).

Just my opinion