Performance and stock parts for sale!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,

Im going to be pulling some things off my car to sell soon and wanted to give you guys the first dibs on them. I need to make some room in the engine compartment. They include the following for an 86/87 turbo regal:

Precision FMI with pipes/hoses/clamps (some dings on bottom of pipes where they route under the car) newer style - $550
Accufab 70mm TB and Precision 70mm plenum (ALL polished) with AD power plate - $325
I may be selling the engine as well, not sure just yet. Either way Ill have an engine for sale sometime.

COMPLETE A/C system (worked GREAT!!) - offers??
Engine wiring harness - offers??
These two parts may take me a while to remove though........unless someone needs them right away.

Let me know

Thanks,
Derek :cool:

Also have:
Stock electric fan (It worked fine up until last week when it started to slow down some, still spins though) - $20
up-pipe - $15
water heater lines w/valve - $15
stock turbo (needs rebuild, bad thrust bearing) - $50
stock intercooler (no shroud but, in good condition) - $60
More to come.......

I am interested in the engine wiring harness if it is unmolested - no big hurry.
Let me know what you want for it.

Im sorry OUR87GN but, so far thats the only thing spoken for by someone else.
Thanks,

Fmic

Derek hold for me til I get back this weekend I am interested in getting it from you.....thanks bro

Anyone interested in a 109 shortblock?? It has all four billet mains with ARP studs, .030 forged speed-pro pistons, stock rods with ARP bolts, total seal piston rings, o-ringed deck, new cam bearings and brass freeze plugs, low usage. I think that it MAY have spun a rod bearing. I have yet to confirm this however, it will come with another STD. turbo crank. Also has a comp cams 218/218 camshaft. Will sell with the highly ported "8445" big stainless valve iron heads for $1600 or $1000 for just the block.
Also have a Razors progressive alky kit for $375 shipped (no 3 bar MAP included) and an engine pre-luber set-up complete with stainless lines and electric pump for $375 shipped. Can get pics of the alky and pre-luber in a few days and I have some pics of the block/heads when it was being assembled.
Let me know,

So far the TB combo and alky kit are spoken for as well as the wiring harness and intercooler. BTW, I take paypal.
Thanks,

The intercooler is on hold for someone here locally. Ill take pics to email out if he doesn't want it then you guys are third and fourth in line respectively.
Thanks a lot!!,

Progressive Alky Kit

Derek,
I would like to buy the alky kit asap if you don't sell it to the person it's on hold for.

Ernie

I will let you both know if the deals fall through on those items.
Thanks again,

Also for sale:
I have an 87 fuel rail in good condition with a billet accufab adj. regulator mounted to it. Selling for $120 shipped/both or $85 shipped on the regulator and $45 shipped on the fuel rail. I also have an A/C delete pulley to replace the A/C compressor Im taking offers for.
Thanks,

P.S. Ernie let me know if you still want the Alky kit as the person Im holding it for has not responded.

Alky Kit

Derek,
I want to buy the alky kit. Let me know how you want the payment. I can pick-up kit and pay you cash anytime you want. Thanks, Ernie.

Hey Ernie,
Give me a call. If your in Mililani when I am than you can pick it up from me. Im kind of busy this week/weekend but, Ill try to meet up with you.
Thanks,
Derek
258-0053

Also have a billet vacuum pod with the tap for vacuum brakes - $25

Stock lower intake (good condition) - $115

Thanks,