Pac Qweschunz

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
HEY IM THUNKING OF SWITCHING FROM THE SMC SYSTEM I CURRENTLY UZE TO JULIOS PAC SYSTEM. I LIKE IT B/C IT UZEZ A HI VOLUME PUMP AND IT CAN BE UZED WITH METHANOWL. I FIGURE ILL PAY ABOUT 350 FOR WHAT I WANT FOR JULIOS SYSTEM AND I CAN SELL MY SMC KIT WHICH WORKS FINE FOR 350 SO ID BREAK EVEN. IN THE LONG RUN METH I CHEAPER AND ILL ELIMINATE TRANSITIONAL KR ALSO. NOW I KNOW SMC ALSO HAS A VARIABLE CONTROLLER BUT ITS 100 TO UPGRADE AND I STILL GOT A 1/2 GALLON TANK WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE. I WANNA FING OWT HOW MANY ARE RUNNIN JULIOS PAC AND HOW THEY LYKE IT. ANY BETTER 1/4 TIMES. 02 READINGS STAYING NICE AND LEAN, ETC. IS JULIOS SYSTEM VARIABLE FROM IN THE CAR ALSO? NOW KNOW THIS IS NOT A POST SPEAKING IN ANYWAY AGAINST SMC, IT IS A GREAT KIT AND HAS SERVED ME WELL, JUST LOOKING TO UPGRADE/FINE TUNE.

I would like to hear also.
Like how many psi are you alky users,runing in 4th OD???

You've been hanging around John too long..

I for one cant get to the track.. weather has not been co-operating.. I may hit Sunshine tommorrow nite..weather permitting..

Some kits are already out there and being installed as I write this..only a matter of time :) for feedback.

WILD6 I run 26 through all gears. Stock IC, TB, and longblock

Originally posted by turbo buicks

HEY IM JUST LOOKING TO UPGRADE/FINE TUNE.

One piece of advice...your first MAJOR upgrade should be a BOV!!!!!!

Until the BOV is being properly utilized, forget alky, ICs, etcetera!!!

How many times do we have to go over this, TB???????????

HTH :)

Close to done!!

Well, I'm almost done with my install of the PAC. All I've got left is coolant overflow, line to nozzle, and a couple wires under the dash. Looks great so far!! I'll have more details, and testing results soon!!