ORSCA qualifying video

Nice wheel stand! maybe an adjustment and you can ride it all the way until it settles on it's own. :cool:

Thanks Chris. There is a story to go along with it. I have a nut welded to my upper control arm with all thread serving as my travel limiters. The car started doing these power wheelies around 60 foot out and carrying them for 100 feet or so but as I kept increasing power they kept getting higher. The morning of qualifying I removed the pass side limiter as I was out of adjustment and needed a longer bolt to allow more travel to be taken out. Dad went to town in search of a longer bolt but he didn't make it back for first round so I had to remove the limiter from the driver side. Needless to say full travel didn't work and I expected to have to peddle. After all was finished I ended up taking an extra 1/2 of travel out and it picked the tires up a foot or so....much better.

Oh it was just a fluke, got it.:cool:

Good thing you peddled it, looks like you were drifting to the left. Probably looked pretty wild from the starting line.

I'm using the PA racing uppers and the bolt used for the travel limiter is 32 or 33mm. If I lost that bolt I'd never be able to find a replacement :eek:

Thanks Chris. There is a story to go along with it. I have a nut welded to my upper control arm with all thread serving as my travel limiters. The car started doing these power wheelies around 60 foot out and carrying them for 100 feet or so but as I kept increasing power they kept getting higher. The morning of qualifying I removed the pass side limiter as I was out of adjustment and needed a longer bolt to allow more travel to be taken out. Dad went to town in search of a longer bolt but he didn't make it back for first round so I had to remove the limiter from the driver side. Needless to say full travel didn't work and I expected to have to peddle. After all was finished I ended up taking an extra 1/2 of travel out and it picked the tires up a foot or so....much better.