One last get together???

Bill do you really want to do this thing next weekend? I think I got all my bugs worked out of my car finally. Turns out the Powermaster wasn't bad at all, it doesn't help when you clip the power wire on the harness going to the motor! :rolleyes:

If the weather holds I am in for next Sunday. Have we decided on a location yet? Time? Well Time to winterise my Wifes GTP.

It will have to be Sunday morning to 1pm ish for me to go. I have a meeting at 2pm for my club. :mad:

What about Saturday?

Do we want to park somewhere or maybe meet up and then cruise 15 miles or so of some nice freeway to give people a look at a bunch of TR's in a row?

Well if we pick wild woodys, its right off of a main strip called gratiot ave. its a local cruise/race thoroughfare, and is muslce car friendly. the parking lot also has a speedshop in it as well.

Looks like I am not going to be able to make it...the car is having some issues. Now I can't seem to get more than 11.8 volts while running. It never ends...NEVER modify your stock GNs!!!

It looks as like I am out also, my Sunbird/Vega wagon has never seen salt, and they really salted the roads around here thursday night. And I found out yesterday I had to work Sunday. Sorry

So did this happen? Anyone get together? I drove the GN for a bit Saturday and took it up to Brighton to my club event. Beautiful day. Wish I could have been at a gathering but no time today :-(

Hopefully the weather will be nice for a few more weeks. They did salt the roads lightly but nothing on the car that I could see. We need one rain...then nice weather and try this again :)