Old style 3 hole radio

regan j

I am looking for a radio that will bolt into my 1986 Chevy K-10. I would like a digital readout, do not care if cassette or cd. I will probably only listen to radio. Thank You.

Thanks, I was hoping someone has one laying around they are not using and would sale (sell) at a decent price.

TTT I am looking for an old style shaft radio that has digital readout ifn anyone has an old one laying around. Yes I said ifn

So... No one has an old 2 shaft radio with digital readout laying around collecting dust??

I think I have a dust covered Alpine shaft radio in my tool room. If I had to guess the belt in the tape drive has past it's prime and the cassette might now work.

You can cut that opening to fit a DIN radio and it looks pretty good. I used to do it all the time when I was an installer in the 90's.

Since you only want a radio you should be fine. You can't have a CD player with a shaft style as the opening is too small for a disk to fit. The only way to have CD and shaft is to find a changer controller and external changer (or half ass it with an FM modulator).

I am interested in your dusty Alpine dependent on price, I only listen to FM and prefer not to cut up dash. Let me know how much you will take for radio please. Thank You.