OFFICIAL: wheel/tire picture thread... show em off!

That's called electrical conduit (EMT). You can get them at Home Depot and then it does absolutely nothing but get in your way when you have to service your engine compartment.

Don't forget the spray paint.

That's funny! They do look like they do something. Kind of cool.
EMT: Electrical Metallic Tubing

And how they attach at the firewall.
Beat the end with a hammer (or squash it in the bench vice) then bend the flattened side 45* to to meet flush to the fire wall. Then use hex-head self tappers to screw it to the fire wall. Then subtract $5,000 from the estimated value of your GNX. (if it's a real GNX)

Just put these on today, had the rims widened to 9", I know, they make the aluminum one's in 8" or 10", 8'' isn't wide enough, and 10" is to wide. These rims have a 4.5" back space and the tire size is P255-60R-15 .

Have any more side shots of these? Preferably from the front looking back?

Have any more side shots of these? Preferably from the front looking back?
Hope this will do, Iv'e had some health issues lately and haven't been able to get out of the house.[

Attachments

• IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    803.5 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    867.8 KB · Views: 374

18" Simmons rims with 245/45/18 up front and 325/40/18 out back. No frame notch, just the outer trim removed and the lip rolled. Afco coil overs all around.
That looks amazing. Beautiful car.

Stupid question but this is something I'm about to tackle; if the fender lip is rolled, how do you attach the GNX fender flare if the holes in the lip are no longer where they are supposed to be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My new wheels are in.
Weld Vitesse 15x 7s and 8s
Here is the first test fit.
I should have them mounted next week.

Waiting for the rain to stop

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1267.JPG
    IMG_1267.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1273.JPG
    IMG_1273.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 432
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Which coilovers, if you don't mind another question? How's the ride compare to regular set up?
Not sure if the suspension was done in the pic but it now has full ridetech, all new steering linkage, and dse steering shaft. The car drives awesome. No bump steer, no slop and feels nice and tight all around.

What sizes ? They look great
Front = 15x4
Back = 15x10

If you look closely you will see that I blacked out the inner sides of all the spokes as well as the stud center pads between the spokes. I think this helps feature the design form nicely. Also, I have 4 real 84/85 T-Type Buick Turbo 6 emblems on all 4 center caps. Also, a little bit more detail nit-pick stuff that sometime, I believe, only I will ever notice. But this sort of stuff makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

unspecified (8).jpg
unspecified (9).jpg

Front = 15x4
Back = 15x10

If you look closely you will see that I blacked out the inner sides of all the spokes as well as the stud center pads between the spokes. I think this helps feature the design form nicely. Also, I have 4 real 84/85 T-Type Buick Turbo 6 emblems on all 4 center caps. Also, a little bit more detail nit-pick stuff that sometime, I believe, only I will ever notice. But this sort of stuff makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

View attachment 296635 View attachment 296636

They look great !
I'm either going to use the weld center caps or black TTA center caps
With the black Buick emblem in the center.