Odd WB readings and Gen2 doesn't seem to be working

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
I changed my fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator today. We set the FP at 44-45psi. I started the car up and it idled fine, but seemed a bit rich. I drove around and on deceleration it had a weird surging in the rpms. Nothing major, but it seemed that when I would drive, and let off the throttle, the rpms would drop to a certain range, and surge -/+100 or so rpm around that area.

Now I was looking at my digital AFR gauge from my LC1 and I was noticing the AFR was really lean in park. It would stay around 15-16, and if I revved it to 1800-2000rpm and let off, it would peak as high as 18. I have a 340fp and 80lb injectors.

Previously I had the settings on the low-load around -15% fuel between 400-1200rpm on the Gen2. I saw how it was now peaking at 17-18 on the WB gauge, so I added in fuel, all the way up to +30% between 800-1200rpm on the low-load on the Gen2, and the AFR readings still stayed relatively the same while in park. Even if I were to put it in gear and hold the brake and give it some gas, it was still the same case. The scanmaster pretty much read BLM at 160 the whole time. I can't remember if it was any different when I was up to +30%, but I don't remember.

I'm worried that the gen2 isn't doing anything, because according the WB gauge if I went from -15% to +30% fuel, it did nothing.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can check it? or what I could look for? Or what that "surging" was when I would decelerate?

Thank you for your help.

What fixed your problem ? I'm having the same ? Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app