NTB, fu***d up my brand new wheels

Originally posted by fatride
I understand the best way to balance in from the front. I made some calls today to other wheel/tire co.'s They all said the same thing. They ****** up. Every co. I talked to said they use a special coated weight for Billet alum. wheels. If they did that I would probibly not of minded. Even though I wanted them on the back. The Manager never called me back today. I called at the end of the day, Of course he could not talk to me. The kid told me he thought he heard they were odering me new wheel's but they wont be in for 6 to 8 weeks. Should I leave it at that or bitch a little more? 8 weeks? It took me only 3 day to get them . But again I never talked to a Manager.

Call or E-mail the link i posted above in my last post.. The store managers don't like to hear from the "Corporate Office", they could be promoted to the greeter at the R.E.S. (Restroom Entrance Station) :)

They will contact the store manager and you to see what's going on. They want you to come back happy, not go away mad ....... :)

I took my Dad with me this morning. (He's a pretty scary guy, 6'10 300lbs biker with a pony tail down to his a**) The Manager didn't like talking to him! But he did mess his story up. First he said he tried to order the wheels, then he said they would be in on MON.?? We tried to get something in writing but he wouldn't give us anything. So My Dad told him He'll be back every day till he gets the wheels in. He wasn't to happy to hear that. If he just told the truth in the first place my father wouldn't of gotten mad. Why would you say they will be there on Mon., then say I tried to order them? If the wheels do come in watch they will be wrong. He has no ideas of BS, bolt pattern. He should know, but again they put steel wheel weights on a Billet aluminum wheel.I'll keep you guy's posted:)

Originally posted by fatride
I took my Dad with me this morning. (He's a pretty scary guy, 6'10 300lbs biker with a pony tail down to his a**) The Manager didn't like talking to him! But he did mess his story up. First he said he tried to order the wheels, then he said they would be in on MON.?? We tried to get something in writing but he wouldn't give us anything. So My Dad told him He'll be back every day till he gets the wheels in. He wasn't to happy to hear that. If he just told the truth in the first place my father wouldn't of gotten mad. Why would you say they will be there on Mon., then say I tried to order them? If the wheels do come in watch they will be wrong. He has no ideas of BS, bolt pattern. He should know, but again they put steel wheel weights on a Billet aluminum wheel.I'll keep you guy's posted:)
I,m trying to "picture" 6'10 and 300lbs,that seems skinny to me ,,,is he skinny?
I am 6' 230lbs ,,,no offense just trying to picture that size..

Get that car out of storage...

not being a jerk again but if you are dealing with porshe wheels and very expensive wheels, i wouldn't even think to take my car to a place like sears, pep boys, NTB , etc... I mean i know money is a factor but if you got the money to get the expensive stuff in the first place, spend the extra to get great service.

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
Lawyer??? dude they're only wheels, chill out a lil and then talk to your local magistrate to see what direction to go in.

Only new wheels??? Do you realize how much some new wheels cost?? Had this same exact problem years ago when I took my T/A in to get some new wheels mounted. They broke one of the center sections where the center caps mount. A 4 inch section to be exact. Manager wanted to buy me a USED wheel when I brought the reciept in to show how much I paid for the wheel ($355.00), so I had my LAWYER call and all was well. Sometimes this is what it takes to get reimbersment. KB