NEWBIE FROM NYC

Couple more things added and fixed

Found this doing my "winter" oil change:

I purchased replacement one from GBodyParts (not without some drama, of course) and it was a perfect time to upgrade to my HRParts tranny and crossmember mounts

His part is not a bad quality, but the rubber piece seems weak (time will tell) and bracket needed some massaging to fit around my ATR exhaust.

Upgraded to drivers side HRParts motor mount

Will probably go to Grand Performance in Queens and have Raul tackle the passenger side.

Sorry for the ridiculous late post, but I just found this thread. Great find! Great work! I will need a rear main seal done, and I cannot find anyone in NJ to do it, so I am likely going to make a phone call to Jim Dunn this spring.

Sorry for the ridiculous late post, but I just found this thread. Great find! Great work! I will need a rear main seal done, and I cannot find anyone in NJ to do it, so I am likely going to make a phone call to Jim Dunn this spring.
Jim is a great guy. I'm surprised you can't find anyone to do it. I actually had 2 shops quote me the same price to do it (one was a fancy place specializing in Ferrari, so, classics, etc) . The other was my daily driver mechanic. I think it was less than $400?