NEw to this site.

matt_lyons

Hi everyone. Just found this site.
My name is Matt, and i have been restoreing a 67 buick skylark over the last five years. i could of had it on the road by now but i decided to go off to college and now am engaged but slowly i am working away on my car. I recently bought a 340 4 bbl engine for my car which i am hoping to swap in soon. If you need a good auto wrecker to buy engines or other parts allamericanclassics.com
and also a great site i found for getting new parts for engines, suspension, front ends, etc is p-s-t.com
well i hope to find alot of help on this site.

My plans are to remove the front fenders off my car, the body off the frame, sandblast/grind down the frame, paint the frame, fix any holes in the body, put the body and fenders back onto the frame, put my new 340 engine into the car and lastly have my seats recovered and that will hopefully be it for my car. if anyone has any helpful suggestions on going about any of these projects i will gladly accept them. as this is my first car that i am restoring and really i have no knowledge of what to do. But i have gotten far in all the previous work i have done. well anyway glad to be a part of this site.