New to forum

Gunmetal87

Very informative site and very knowledgable members. Like to introduce myself and say first time forum user.

I have owned my turbo T since 1995. Bought it from second owner with 145K miles, all stock. He bought from lady owner 135K miles with all service records. Both previous owners kept car in show room condition. Currently car has 188K miles and has been in storage for last 7 years. Only comes out for smog test and have been very fortunate that car pasts every time with flying colors!

I have done the necessary maintenance right after acquiring the turbo T: spring cleaning, hoses, fuel pump, hot wire, springs, shocks, rear sway bar, hotchkis lower control arms, rebuild front a-arms, replace timing chain, water pump, free flow cat and dual exhaust. Car was daily driver, very reliable, fastest 1/4 mile was 14.01

Planning on driving turbo T more and restoring some parts that have been aging. First to do is spring cleaning again and maybe check driverside header. Car is completely stock with exception of suspension and exhaust.

Only question is should I use any additives to fuel since car runs clean and how many more miles should I wait until any engine work?

Timing chain. If nylon gear is cracked with pieces missing I would pull the oil pan and clean out pick up as wel.