New times for WE4... alky and 93 octane, of course!

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
I did make it to the track with the WE4 today... finally! Not too bad, but was having "mishaps". Only made four passes as my laptop w/ TurboLink took a dump after the second pass and when running 25-26 psi boost, I didn't want to run more and "guess" at my state of tune. Second pass was the best at 12.15@114.19 with a lousy 1.967 60'. I did manage a 1.874 60' on the next pass, but spun hard enough in second (after the 60') that I had to "back pedal" it. Was a 12.16... do the math and it coulda been a 12.0 if I'd duplicated the rest of my best pass. My tranny pump started to whine after the third pass, too, so I made one more "desperation" pass then packed it in.

This was through the mufflers at full weight (spare and all) on BGC retreads (that I'm not real thrilled with). Thought about opening the dump to see if a freer flowing exhaust was needed, but that's when the laptop failed me! Oh well!

Just thought I'd pass that along...

Awsome times, Jay. I can't wait to get my alchy kit going. I still have to put your TB on too. ;)