new springs or airbags?

wyk3d

Car wiring sucks!
I just slapped on a set of nitto 555r 275/60/15's. If you havent already guessed they rub when i go over a bump. It should be said that my drivers side seems to be sagging more than the passenger so i assume the springs are a bit worn. Car is driven on the street only. Now...the questions. What rear spring should i go with to keep the car from rubbing. I see alot of talk about a moog cargo but i also see about 5 different part numbers. Also, do i need airbags to jack it up even more.

Dan

Sounds like you need springs anyway. Which # is correct I don't know, haven't gotten around to redoing mine. If you still have clearance issues then go with airbags, but springs first.

the springs will amaze you! I got mine from Kirban and the change was dramatic. My car sagged so much the exhaust would hit anything that was near it. Plus you will notice a big change in how the car rides and feels; go replace them right now...quit reading this and go replace them now!!!!

Moog Cargo Coils

I don't know the specific number, but your parts supplier should have the listing in his Moog book to get the correct ones for your application. :cool:

my problem is that i dont know whats correct for my application.....thats why i was hoping someone would have had a similiar problem with the fender rub. Most of the part suppliers in my area ask me who makes a grand national when i go in looking for parts so i dont put too much faith in anything they say.

Dan