new rice

equalizer442

who cant wait for the new fast and the furrious movie? i cant wait, the opening night me and soem friends are going to drive around the parking lot with our dumps open and cameras in hand and see what type of crap we can get our selfs in to:D

That is a very good idea. I think I will ride with mine open also. And have my slicks in the trunk just waiting to be used. Plus I am only running C-16 in my car from now on. When does the movie open. I can get in to any movies free. I got the hook up.

Looks like the Movie will be playing June 6th. I should have my new cam in by then. It'll be fun to kill their excitement after watching the gayest movie of the century. I'm planning on leaving the dump closed up. It'll piss 'em off even more if they get smoked by a quiet grandma car. :D :D :D

According to a Mopar rag I read the new one has everything the first didn't. A plot, and a lot of action between a 69 Camaro and a "Hemi" Challenger. No Vin Diesel either (but still too many ricers)

Originally posted by kh440
According to a Mopar rag I read the new one has everything the first didn't. A plot, and a lot of action between a 69 Camaro and a "Hemi" Challenger. No Vin Diesel either (but still too many ricers)

did ya notice that only american cars get destroyed, includeing that yenko camaro, a vette, and a seleen (sp) mustang