New Parts coming in Jan to June, Yes even Lightning rods shifters

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
These are some of the 150 tools we have in development that we are building for you!
Complete Buick & Olds consoles & individual parts. Even lightning rod consoles as well.
t1console.jpg

Shifter handles Buick & Olds every factory Color. Factory & aluminum upgraded.
T1shifterhandles.jpg

Lightning rod shifters, parts & conversions!
T1lightningrods.jpg

Front tag brackets for the Olds
T1licensebracket.jpg

One of the Most requested Olds Parts we get The chrome side covers.
T1seatchromeOlds.jpg
T1seatchromeOlds1.jpg
T1seatchromeOlds2.jpg
T1seatchromeOlds3.jpg
T1seatchromeOlds4.jpg

Lets see how long & who the first person is to ask cost on the lightning rod shifters. ;)

Hey, how much is the lightning rod setup for the Buick, and does it fit the stock console and look completely "stock"?

;)

What do I win?

Bob

Hey, how much is the lightning rod setup for the Buick, and does it fit the stock console and look completely "stock"?

;)

What do I win?

Bob
Bob & reaper we are shooting for $800 or less for a complete set up with Shifter Brackets, shifter cable, Mounting console hardware, console, & of course the Lightning rod set up that will be Hurst Licensed.
Lightning rods by themselves will be @ $350 but with 10% for licensing it will probably be closer to $385.00.

hello Bweavy; Hows that 3.5" MAP comming along?
IBBY
Ibby Joe called me yesterday & we are on Track. I think he is posting pictures. We are adding a 45* to it. We are also going to build a Cold air kit for the TTA.

What colors do the consoles come in? And when available?
Clint every color but blue . ;) LOL
No we will plan on having all the colors. Of course there will be more Gray then anything. We will even have the sand color gray for the 83-84 H/O & the 82 & 84GN's

Ibby Joe called me yesterday & we are on Track. I think he is posting pictures. We are adding a 45* to it. We are also going to build a Cold air kit for the TTA.
hello; I'd like to see these pics. But why are you changing the design from the BWR version?
IBBY

hello; I'd like to see these pics. But why are you changing the design from the BWR version?
IBBY
Just a design change for the TTA. We have the 3.5 for the Gn's ready. Just order when your ready. They were back in stock the Monday I promised.

Just a design change for the TTA. We have the 3.5 for the Gn's ready. Just order when your ready. They were back in stock the Monday I promised.
hello people; ATTENTION anyone interested in a 3.5" MAFP G-bodies has them. I'm ordering one. There not on there site and I just called and there there. They seemed a little confused but I'll give my opinion when I get one. Hopefully I'll get some warm weather as I don't work in the winter cold.
IBBY
PS $140.00

hello people; ATTENTION anyone interested in a 3.5" MAFP G-bodies has them. I'm ordering one. There not on there site and I just called and there there. They seemed a little confused but I'll give my opinion when I get one. Hopefully I'll get some warm weather as I don't work in the winter cold.
IBBY
PS $140.00
http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1138&osCsid=f92bc3a92bcbadd5ff13fe5c8b656705
We have them but like I previously stated Ibby never wa a huge seller in 3.5" We appreciate your order.

Pictures of completed Black shifter handle with adjusters & horse shoe clip original colors being built. We will also offer these as an aluminum handle upgrades as well.
78-88Buickoldsshifters.jpg

Thank you Brian!

These parts look great!

I am very excited for that console! (I am an console addict) :)

Looks a little Strange with out Hurst on the rods. Then you look & it looks cleaner. We are getting these licensed & they will be like the originals.