<---New owner....

Robbie-87plz

Junior Boost-Head
Just had the honour of acquiring a 1987 Turbo Regal... Don't bother me now...I'm spending my tax return in my head....:) :cool: :D

Thank you very much...I feel like a kid in a candy store...Cheeks hurt from grinning so much...ok I'll stop now. :cool:

I got it from...

Mick. Kinda funny how all the TR guys I run into are nice...No B.S. Maybe it's my luck, but Geoff, Mick, Jay, Chris...all were helpful when I talked to them...You guys are a cut above the rest, IMHO.

Robbie, good for you...

I was going to look at it... but with everything else going on, buying another car now isnt prudent....

I'm glad someone in the "Family" got it... Mick, whats next for you? GNX???

Enjoy the Regal there Robbie, I know you'll take good care of it. Looking forward to seeing it with a nice paint job sometime in the near future.:)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mick. You know I"ll stay in touch with ya, ha especially if you acquire a GNX. Geoff, thanks, and as always, the experience/knowledge of you guys are always welcome.:cool:

First things first....like losing weight... getting kinda chucky, figured for every 10 pounds I lose, it's like getting 1 free hp.

Originally posted by Robbie-87plz
First things first....like losing weight... getting kinda chucky, figured for every 10 pounds I lose, it's like getting 1 free hp.

LOL!!!! FREE HP!!!!
Thats good s#@t!!:D