New member from Vegas

Street Dream

Hello everyone,
My name is Ramon I go by produsa. I'm 20 years old and I'm from las vegas. I've had my grand national for about a year and 6 months. For the most part the car is stock. I got it with about 42k miles on it. I just signed up to the site but I been checking it out for a while already. Well just thought I would introduce myself to the Buick community.

welcome to the darkside

welcome aboard like to see it at a show here in vegas sundays santa fe hotel parking garage 8 to 10

Detaildave. Cool I'll try to make it to the car show with my Buick.

Scott Atk. I'm on the east side of Vegas by pecos and Washington

There's another great weekly show called "cars and coffee" on my side of town. It's in a strip mall parking lot near Eastern and Serene. Every Saturday morning 7-10. At least 100 cars every week. Sometimes over 200. Definitely worth the trip.

welcome as well! pecos and washington area eh? I work that area;) for Metro PD so if you ever need a favor just ask! we get a lot of car theft in that area so my advice to you is get a kill switch, column lock and good alarm system if it is parked outside. if you can put it in a garage even better!

welcome street dream. we need more buicks out here! scott you should try to set up a buick meet sometime. i only know about 4 tb members in town i know there's more out here..