NEW LOGO CONTEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
We are in need of a new logo! We are going to start selling T shirts and other merchandise. So I would like a logo that doesn't infringe on GM licenses.

Maybe a vendor will step up and offer a prize to the winner if not I will come up with a cash prize! I will put a June 15th deadline in for all entries. Please put them all here and I will pick my favorites and post a poll and let the members choose!

Also we are going to TRY to do another mobile app. So we will need art to go along with that. I will be looking someone to take the new logo and make some art for the app skin!

THANKS EVERYONE!

Nothing in particular. Long as it includes TurboBuick.com I am wide open to ideas!

So we have to do away with the Power 6 logo as to to not infringe on GM?

Attachments

• 192.JPG
    192.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
There's been some very creative alterations to the Power 6 logo using a turbo charger.

Hey, what about us white car guys? And blue, maroon, green & silver, and all the other colors?

All cars matter. ;)

9227b0dd7a4c047b49fdda7295d85566.jpg

Man, Guy, you always crack me right up! Probably no better avatar choice among us than yours!! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have to do away with the Power 6 logo as to to not infringe on GM?

I think we just need to tweak it to not be the same as GMs. Endless possibilities. This is why I put the power 6 arrow in my Spoolfool logo like I did. ;)

@SGRIM
I am no where as experienced or talented as some of the members here, but am attaching my contribution. There is NO copyright infringement with pics or artwork.
The pictures will also be posted under separate replies, in case you decide to have members vote.

logo1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.