New in the game and saying Hello from Los Angeles area

DenaBoy626

Hi fellow Turbo Buick members. Im new to the Buick scene, but have wanted one of these monsters for some time now, and finally in the market to get one.

With that said, currently looking to buy one so hopefully within a months time I'll own my very own WE2... As well, I want to see if I can meet a few fellow owners that are here in the Los Angeles area. Im in Pasadena and think it would be nice to know other owners and learn a few things and get advice on modifications.

Thanks!

Welcome. there are alot of us in the la area. if you need anything feel free to ask. I just moved here from arizona. My car is still in arizona. I live in north hollywood right now

Welcome. there are alot of us in the la area. if you need anything feel free to ask. I just moved here from arizona. My car is still in arizona. I live in north hollywood right now

Cool. Nice to meet you. Yeah, did more exploring and found you and a few others in the South West Regional area. I will be in touch with you.

-Gil

Also in LA

Hello,

I am also a 1st time owner, long time admirer. I've had my '87 t type for just under a week. Just broke the tape player today.

Hello,

I am also a 1st time owner, long time admirer. I've had my '87 t type for just under a week. Just broke the tape player today.
Your doing good if that's the only thing that broke!! :biggrin: Just messin..

Welcome to the site! ;)

Im in Pasadena and think it would be nice to know other owners and learn a few things and get advice on modifications.

Thanks!

Hello & Welcome I'm from Pasadena, also have a good friend in Pasadena who got me into GN's. used to work at Pasadena Yamaha:rolleyes:

Dave

Welcome to TURBOBUICK.COM, the biggest and the best of the turbo Buick forums/ sites.