New guy from France

Seb

Hello everyone.

What to say ?

I'm a car enthousiast, my favorite are 80's GM performance ones.

I have a 1990 corvette for almost 7 years now, i previously had an 85 C4 and an 86 Trans Am.

I will look for another 3rd gen TA in the coming years i think but for the moment i'd like to build a project car, something to ride in the street and able to do some drag racing. That's the reason why i'm there today.
I a thinking about buying a turbo regal for that project.
There are two currently for sale in Fance and i know the buick 231 V6 can be very interresting.

I have one question about that since both cars are 1978 turbo regal, i'd like to know if it is possible to make it look like a GNX. Externaly only. I know the front and rear faces are differents, the wheels arches as well but is there possible to convert to late mode regal ?

The rest of the car would change to improve performance so it is not a big issue but I really like the gnx look and it could be nice to get it.

Rurbo uick are quite rare out there so i may not be able to find a later model such as 84 - 87.

So I have to find an 84-87
I'll try to find that in Europe...

Thanks

Thanks

There is a club in Finland that deals with 86/87 turbo Buicks. Also a shop that make parts and work on these cars. I know that is always from you, however closer then the states. Good luck.

That's good to know.

I'll have a look on that finnish club and shop.

Thanks

Welcome to the site. This is best place to find info on Turbo Buicks. Use the search function to find the answers to your questions.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard

Thanks

If you find an 86-87 it's going to be a lot easier to go fast. 84-85 were hot air cars, and while they have a decent amount of go fast parts available it's no where near the support the 86-87 has.