new Ford Raptor

john keskes

i was just looking at yotube and pulled up Doug DeMuro's vid "why the Ford Raptor is worth 65K".. it has a twin turbo V6 ... what is cool about it is the fact that it actaully sounds like a turbo Buick IMO

i was just looking at yotube and pulled up Doug DeMuro's vid "why the Ford Raptor is worth 65K".. it has a twin turbo V6 ... what is cool about it is the fact that it actaully sounds like a turbo Buick IMO
To bad it took them 30 years to figure it out.

I love the Ecoboost! My 2013 F150 with just a tune will blow the doors off the 6.2 Raptor. I've run 13.6's at 101 with it. My Ecoboost Flex pulled 13.3's with just a tune. We're talking really heavy vehicles here. I'd like to see this platform with minor mods (catless, tune) put in a light car.

I love the Ecoboost! My 2013 F150 with just a tune will blow the doors off the 6.2 Raptor. I've run 13.6's at 101 with it. My Ecoboost Flex pulled 13.3's with just a tune. We're talking really heavy vehicles here. I'd like to see this platform with minor mods (catless, tune) put in a light car.
The 2017 Raptor is supposed to run 13.8 with the stock tune and 35" tires. I'll find out when the track opens in a couple months. :sneaky: I can't wait until tunes become available.

SAM_0559_zpsxtmievdg.jpg