New Carolina's Section!

I just heard about this section. Ron Miller from Fayetteville, 86 WH1 Original owner. Looks like there's at least
4 of us in Fayetteville.

Ron,

Congrats on getting the new turbo, looking forward to attacking the car with the buffer.

Regards,
John

Hey John,

I will be in you neck of the wood on Friday as I head to my dad's place in Hoffman. To help him work on his GN.

Dee, let me know what time and I'll see if I can be available, it would be great to get together for a few minutes.

Regards,
John

just stumbled onto this. when the weather gets right (& assuming i'll be up & running in a couple of weeks) we should meet up at the Smithfields chik & bbq between fayetteville & raeford. theres a gathering of classics & muscle cars there every fri. night

just stumbled onto this. when the weather gets right (& assuming i'll be up & running in a couple of weeks) we should meet up at the Smithfields chik & bbq between fayetteville & raeford. theres a gathering of classics & muscle cars there every fri. night
Let's do it...they'll freak when they see 4 or 5 TR's roll in

DavidM said:
I live 1.5 miles down the road.
Let me know a time and date.

I'm in if I have the car painted by then. So much to do and so long to save up for it. Family first then the car. I will also get my dad to come too.

I registered my car in NC today so I can meet up at Smithfields whenever we get a date set up.

I will be out of town this weekend again, but I will be at the Smithfields Chicken and BBQ on Raeford rd and Cliffdale Rd, Friday April 12th if there is a meet there.