Need replacement passenger side door

Dan Roberts

I am getting ready to take the car for paint and bodywork and I am in need of a replacement passenger side door (extensive rust on bottom) and was wondering if anyone had any input on the doors shells Gbody Parts sells. Also is Goodmark brand the way to go? I cannot find any doors in my local area and it looks like I can get a shell for about $600.00 shipped. Any suggestions on vendors etc? Thanks!!

Last edited:
You can buy a brand new door, not shell from goodmark or g-body for 499.00. I bought both sides, a little rough on the delivery but they fit nice. Ps,i got mine from g- bodyparts. I bought a hood from goodmark which was better packaged.

I have this one. No Rust. $200 plus shipping

0210170941a.jpg

can you post additional pics? Would like to see other side? Also, does it include glass? PW, PL? Any dents, dings? What is it missing? Thanks for the help.

No mirror or outside door handle. I have the glass. Motor and regulator all there and works.

Attachments

• Door1.jpg
    Door1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • door2.jpg
    door2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • door3.jpg
    door3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • door4.jpg
    door4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • door5.jpg
    door5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • door6.jpg
    door6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
  • door7.jpg
    door7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
How would you ship? Can you give me the dimensions and weight packed? I will try to get an estimate through uShip.. Definitely interested.