Need help picking chip

ssleeper94

will it run?
Looking for opinions on which chip to run. setup is 64e ported irons 210 roller cam w good pistons and caps and 120# inj. Have gen ll scanmaster powerlogger and wideband. Running t400 trans and radio and hvac wiring all removed

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Really depends on your goals , time you want to spend learning, and tuning abilities.

Now, based on the description above and lack of PL, you are down to MAF chip. That narrows you down to a TT5.7 or Extender/Ext.

You need to make sure the T400 is communicated as well to remove the mph input code.

Which ever you go with, make sure you get it from Turbotweak. Good luck.

Power Logger, aka as:
Life saver
Grey hair reducer
Motor blow up reducer.

Get it from Turbotweak.
One stop shop. ☺

In that case the door is wide open.
What are you trying to do and what is the honest assessment of the time you are willing to learn, and your tuning abilities of these cars?

If you have all that stuff why not go with the SD2 chip ? I love mine plus it has flex fuel options and full control over your tune I.E. VE table,Spark table , A/F tables plus multiple options with narrow band cruise , lean cruise ect.

I'm new to tuning, little experience. Would like to learn

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would honestly start with a TT5.7 or Extender/Ext...Practice using the basic functions of either of those chips....Then at some point you can graduate to SD2 chip...How well are you able to use your P.L.??? Are you recording pulls and looking over the data?? If not; these are the basics you can work with for awhile using the a TT5.7 or Extender/Ext and the P.L. together making minor changes and watching what the changes are doing!! Just my thoughts!!

5.7 TT from Eric. Time and ET is in my sig. Easy to tune...and you can go well into the 10's in the 1.4 or 6's in the 1/8th. Have fun!

Of course there are other more expensive options like FAST or Holley's new ECM (electronic control module).

Chuck