Need help on a fan relay

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I need a fan relay , part # 25527402 . Thanks in advance Keith
I also listed this in the " Parts Wanted " section , just hoping this may catch yall's eye also

You can leave it unplugged or just remove it.

(Therefore it is recommended that you simply remove the Delay Relay from your vehicle as it has been well known to be a major contributor of electrical problems with the car.
Copyright ©1993 John Spina, Caspers Electronics Inc)

Casper's engine harness doesn't even include the wiring for the relay. 23:35

Last edited:
Well the thing I dont understand is that our fans is that they are supposed to be 2 speed ? I have a 160* t stat and at bout that temp my fan comes on , So where is the next speed ? When the fans on and I turn on the AC it does't change speeds , Is it supposed to ? I just changed the T stat out cause it was stuck open and when it was the Rad flowed really good , now that I put a new stat in I can tell when it opens but it flows really really slow . Should I take the new stat out and put it in hot water to tell if it open and closes the right way ? I'm sorry to blow you guys up with questions but I have a car I cant drive and its worrying the hell out of me . Thank you guys for the help

I think with TT chip it runs at full speed when activated.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Previous owner might have jumped the resistor on the fan to always run on high. Why can't you drive it? How hot is it getting?

I just got a new AC installed and the first time out , it was bout 90 outside , and with the AC on it would creep up to 200 to 205 and I would turn the AC off and it would creep down to maybe 190ish and I was cruising around 70 mph .

Ok now I remember, you said that in your other thread. I have a 185 degree stat and my car does exactly the same thing. So I wouldn't worry about it. I have over 250k miles on my car. I've been told that new cars run much hotter than that.

I just ordered intrepid fans and caspers fan harness while my car is down. It would get around 190 with a/c on and it would creep up to 200 in traffic. The stock fan seems inadequate on my car.