Nashville TN emissions

RatFink

PutTheNeedleOnTheRecord!
Has anyone been exempted for emissions due to age of vehicle or amount of miles the car is driven a yr. in the Nashville area? How do you get around emissions in TN?

Register in a different county. That's the only way I know of and I lived there for 10 years.

Don't know but I knew a lot of people that did it so I doubt it will do much unless you register in Grundy county. If you don't know about Grundy then stay the heck out of it.

Don't know but I knew a lot of people that did it so I doubt it will do much unless you register in Grundy county. If you don't know about Grundy then stay the heck out of it.

Well now I'm curious. Where is this hell hole? I don't want to blast through there if Roscoe is waiting to pounce.

Well now I'm curious. Where is this hell hole? I don't want to blast through there if Roscoe is waiting to pounce.

Grundy county is between nashburg and chatahoogie. LOL:biggrin: If something disappears I can guaranty (sp)that you will find it in Grundy county, or at least what's left of it.:eek: You want some mooshine or anything else it's there.:biggrin: