Nanopro oil additives

Nope.
FWIW, that :poop: reminds me of Slick 50, with the "test" device. {The small engine running w/o oil, only a treatment of Slick 50 in it.}

Have hear of it, never used it. My opinion Nano is a Nono to may variable is these type cars.:woot:

The crankshaft rides on .0002" oil film and is not metal to metal contact. might work on boundry lubrication areas.......but not needed in my opinion.

Save your money for stuff you really need.

Use at you own risk - slick 50 , Duralube and such have been on the market for long time but in my opinion if you change your oil regularly with quality oil+ filter you dont need any so called additives.

Use at you own risk - slick 50 , Duralube and such have been on the market for long time but in my opinion if you change your oil regularly with quality oil+ filter you dont need any so called additives.

I agree, some of the oil "additives" may work short-time miracles in an engine for a short time, but in the long run they could cause damage if they form an acidic solution, and some are known to do that.

Best method is to do frequent oil changes every 1000-2000 miles with regular oil that has the current starburst symbol on the container.

You can use synthetic oil if you do not care about oil leaks, or throwing $$$ away!

Valvoline Vr1, Brad Penn grade 1, the occasional zzdp that's all you need. no need for other chemistry

Nope.
FWIW, that :poop: reminds me of Slick 50, with the "test" device. {The small engine running w/o oil, only a treatment of Slick 50 in it.}

You mean the slant 6 with that strange looking pipe that runs to the oil pump where the idiot light sending unit is supposed to be?