my new T i just purchased

Sweet ride man! I got lucky and found my 87 Limited just last month. Hang on to it!!

Jason

Same color as my limited :cool:

These cars are sooooo much fun :biggrin:

BW

Attachments

• BW DYNO (Small).jpg
    BW DYNO (Small).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 458
Hey J,

Whats up man! Its Los...I see you got another ride finally! ;o) Should have hit the NorCal Turbo Buick meeting last nite...Scott (Racetronix vendor) had a bunch of Racetronix goodies you would've liked.

Clean ride...

Im not really liking the GN w/Lambo doors and sitting on 22's in your folder, but hey....different strokes for different folks!

Later man...

T

yea silver is my first choice of color and when i saw this one, i went to buy it 3 days later, at the time of purchase there was a guy on his way to see the car and his drive from home was about 3-4 hours! :eek: , oh well!

wattup los,i wanted to go but i was messin around with ma ride, i was ready to purchase some stuff of that guy,maybe next time we meet up i will... that gn u see is just for kicks, i would never do that to any of my rides not even a donk!... you going to gm vs. ford may 7th at sac raceway??

Yea im going to go...me and some other folks gonna go...

My boy Terry might take his stroked out 454 supercharged w/intercooler '69 Chevelle to compete....OH BOY! Man that thing is MEAN! LOL!

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Same color as my limited :cool:

These cars are sooooo much fun :biggrin:

BW

Very nice car ttypenssrider!

Bryan (Quick6'n'-K.C.) can post pics of any color T, he has one of each! ;)

Almost :biggrin:
Silver,white,blue,green,charcoal...

Oh did i mention that these cars are fun :biggrin:

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Almost :biggrin:
Silver,white,blue,green,charcoal...

Oh did i mention that these cars are fun :biggrin:

BW

That's it. Sheesh, I thought you had a lot of these cars... :D :biggrin: