pic57kh.jpg

pic21yb.jpg
pic39mq.jpg

pic48uv.jpg
pic67zk.jpg

pic74vp.jpg
pic85dz.jpg

Wow, that's looking really nice. :cool:
Do you have a list of power mods, because it obviously has quite a bit into it.

AHHHHH! Man!

Dude this is one of my favorite truck of all times! Geeee's you never see these anymore, this is truly a treat. How much is one of these worth now in this condition if you don't mind me asking?

Ray

Truck is costing the previous owner 45 000$ CAN. The evaluation that was done last week came up to 33 000$ CAN + taxes equals 38 000$ CAN. I bought the truck in the mid 20's. There's not one single imperfection on that thing, completely flawless. :eek:

cool truck...when ya puttin turbo in it

my friend growing up his dad bought one of them brand new...what a cool truck......he built the heck outta of it and i remember burning tire with him and his dad and fire coming outta the stacks...that is a awesome looking truck and you got a deal because thats a rare mopar that aint rotted away by now...

buickfreak said:
Truck is costing the previous owner 45 000$ CAN. The evaluation that was done last week came up to 33 000$ CAN + taxes equals 38 000$ CAN. I bought the truck in the mid 20's. There's not one single imperfection on that thing, completely flawless. :eek:

I figured the price on these would sky rocket, I think you got an awesome deal to say the least though. One day I would really like to own one in the condition yours is in. Keep it nice and it will only appreciate more as it is very rare :)

Raymond