my new project

idaho gn

behind the learning curve
some of you know some dont ...... i bought len freemans we4 rolling for my latest project......the car is gonna run drag radials all aluminum sbc

bordix block
12x12 heads
large frame turbo
pte liquid ic
fast xfi from hartline performance
jw promod glide

more as i think about it

Sounds like a plan. But what is a 12x12 head? Is it a 12 deg head ?

i looked @ sb 2.2 heads and didnt think that i could make them work as they are a very small chamber....... that said dusty is talking about using them. if you shop you can get dyno time only heads w/jesels valve covers and intake for like 2500 bux .....thats a smokin deal if you ask me.

the 12x12 head flows around 350/250 @.500 lift

Wow that sounds like a sick project!:eek: Do you plan on running a class with the car like the PSCA Wild Street??:cool:

I think they are limiting the turbo to 91MM next year.
Shawn's 106 might upset a few people, he could always buy the reducer to make it a :wink: 91MM. It would be nice to see them adopt and outlaw type radial class IMO.

the car is nowhere close to be legal for wild street......fg doors,lexan,3000 lbs electronic boost controller,ect

i looked @ sb 2.2 heads and didnt think that i could make them work as they are a very small chamber....... that said dusty is talking about using them. if you shop you can get dyno time only heads w/jesels valve covers and intake for like 2500 bux .....thats a smokin deal if you ask me.

the 12x12 head flows around 350/250 @.500 lift

There are companies who modify the chambers on the SB2.2's to get them to 45cc. They guy I'm working the swap with had his chambers modified and are the 011 castings you want. If the SB2.2's are not 011 castings you don't want to mess with them.

The EZ Street Monte with the SB2.2's just went 4.96 at 156 on radials:eek: with the 94mm plug out of the 106. That's true stock style suspension......

very nice:biggrin: hey dusty give me a call when you get a sec......208-860-3187

holy hell, 275-300 cc runners are impressive, you can almost get stuck inside those things.

thats why i went with this head ;) my first choice was the symetrical port head but that is MAJOR cash:eek: