MY Low Mile GN for SALE--Pics $19900

Sold....

Sold off of craigslist....more $$ then advertised here.....first person who saw it bought it....and he brought along a CARMAX rep who buys cars for the chain.. just to check the car out....needless to say the guy was impressed.........he said he doesnt see 4-5 year old cars as clean as my 22 year old GN...

These cars are a rare find.....it was advertised here for a week and too many tire kickers....the early bird gets the worm.......cant play games when a great car comes through... it is not about money anymore it is about the car you are buying....they are getting scarce......

My Limited is for sale.....though I anticipate is going soon as well....and the inventory nationally gets lower again....

and to all THANKS for the COMPLIMENTS....and to those who thought about it but didnt pull the trigger....well now you are much farther away from owning a clean original one

Sold off of craigslist....more $$ then advertised here.....first person who saw it bought it....and he brought along a CARMAX rep who buys cars for the chain.. just to check the car out....needless to say the guy was impressed.........he said he doesnt see 4-5 year old cars as clean as my 22 year old GN...

These cars are a rare find.....it was advertised here for a week and too many tire kickers....the early bird gets the worm.......cant play games when a great car comes through... it is not about money anymore it is about the car you are buying....they are getting scarce......

My Limited is for sale.....though I anticipate is going soon as well....and the inventory nationally gets lower again....

and to all THANKS for the COMPLIMENTS....and to those who thought about it but didnt pull the trigger....well now you are much farther away from owning a clean original one

Glad it sold. Good to know some people realize what a the difference is between a "30,000 mile car" and a true 30,000 mile WELL KEPT car.