Moving to Maryland

mongoose87

mongoose87
Hello Gents

I am moving to DC, Baltimore or somewhere in the middle. I would appreciate any help on places to live, and meets. I will work at Fort Meade

Your post may get more traffic on the "other" board. The MAGNA community is active and very helpful, but it seems like we spend more time on the other board.

I grew up in Gaithersburg and now live in Potomac. The area is fantastic, but traffic is a killer. One recommendation is to (if possible) move close to where you work, to avoid traffic. I'm not too familiar with residential areas around Ft. Meade - maybe someone else can chime in?

Get in touch with some of the MAGNA members; they might be able to give more insight. Hope this helps.

Sorry, don't read this too often anymore. Welcome to Maryland. I'm in Laurel which is just southwest of Ft. Meade. There are five tracks within 70 miles of Ft. Meade so plenty of racing. Weekend after next, Sept 23 and 24 is the Northeast Regional Buick Meet up at Cecil Co Dragway, see the flyer up in the stickies, so if you are in the area then come up and you will get to meet lots of people all at once. Do you need info on where to live? What kind of housing are you looking for, do you have kids in school, etc? Send me an email and I'll help you as much as I can. The MAGNA guys are great (of course they are, I'm one of them :) :)), but most of them are up north in DE, NJ, and PA. There's a handful of TR owners in this area left, but a lot have drifted away over the years.

When your up come out to one of our MAGNA meets. We don't bite :) Well some of them might.. We have our 2nd annual car show in 2 weeks so come on out to Cecil and you'll get your fill of turbo Buick's for sure! Links in my sig to join MAGNA.

mongoose87 said:
I did not put it on the dyno. but I will try to go to the meet at Anderson Performance on the 27th of May I can show you how it's set up.

I live in northern PA so won't make it to that. I'll be in touch with ya

On my youtube video has the break down and part numbers I used, I love the sound I hope to someday hear yours.
i was showing my buddy your youtube vid. and i saw you have poston headers. do you think the poston headers really made the sound any better, and did you have any fitting issues putting those headers on.