Moving along with consoles & shifters.

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Console & shifter handle update pics

Attachments

• 20130624_141916.jpg
    20130624_141916.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 458
If your console had problems would you rather buy pieces to repair or just a whole new console & be done? Just looking for some feed back.
I have 60 consoles here now with bottoms broken. Middle section cut out. Or the top pads just destroyed.
I am trying to get an idea of what you would want .

I would want parts. I need a console top pad, but I only find entire consoles for sale.

If your console had problems would you rather buy pieces to repair or just a whole new console & be done? Just looking for some feed back.
I have 60 consoles here now with bottoms broken. Middle section cut out. Or the top pads just destroyed.
I am trying to get an idea of what you would want .
I would want a whole new console.

This is what I want to here. 2 sides. Explain why please? Mike why you only need parts for your WE-4 console which is plentiful. CS99 why you would prefer a whole new console which is also plentiful.

This is what I want to here. 2 sides. Explain why please? Mike why you only need parts for your WE-4 console which is plentiful. CS99 why you would prefer a whole new console which is also plentiful.

In my case the interior of my car is mint, except...when my shop light burned the top pad of my console. So in order to find a mint replacement usually means the replacement needs to come from a mint console. Not many people want to part out a mint console.

Well i think it would be a great idea to offer both. Well if its considerably cheaper for the whole console I think more people would go that way

In my case the interior of my car is mint, except...when my shop light burned the top pad of my console. So in order to find a mint replacement usually means the replacement needs to come from a mint console. Not many people want to part out a mint console.

Well i think it would be a great idea to offer both. Well if its considerably cheaper for the whole console I think more people would go that way
We will try & get the whole console done very reasonable. But at the same time down the raod we will need replacement parts.

We will try & get the whole console done very reasonable. But at the same time down the road we will need replacement parts.

I'd actually like to see a lightweight fiberglass version Brian. Still keep the same profile but might give some better shifter options, cup holders, and better compartment that locks.;)

I'd actually like to see a lightweight fiberglass version Brian. Still keep the same profile but might give some better shifter options, cup holders, and better compartment that locks.;)
Yeah those consoles are heavy . They have to be at least 3 lbs ;) cup holders? http://www.gbodyparts.com/advanced_...older&osCsid=59b57f19d716e5aa12b7d0452c89d0a7 We actually had a company called Hyper flex? Screwed me out of about $3800 on light weight consoles & rear spoilers not too long ago. The quality problem begins when you lighten them up. They are pretty thin to begin with. the functionality suffers I'm always open to ideas guys Just having some fun.

I would prefer a whole new console. Why spend money on just fixing parts, a whole new console would look way better. If just replacing parts on a console, I would be concerned with fitment and color issues..