Modding stock harness or getting a V8 one ?

KWIKR 1

Pulling a V6 and dropping in a TT SBC .... plan on going with FAST XFI . am I better off modding the under the hood wiring stock harness or finding a V8 harness ???????

I plan on doing that .My question is basicly referring to other than the ability of starting the engine , charging system and maybe the Powermaster . why else do I need the stock V6 harness under the hood if going with XFI ? would I not be better replacing it with a NA V8 harness to clean up the engine bay ?

Tim, just pick it clean from the ECM to under the hood. You can one wire system the charging system and you can run the PowerBastard independently if you want to; personally I wouldn't... go hydroboost or vacuum.

Thanks guys . NICE find on the C-100 connector ! that is exactly what I need !!!!!!!!!!! are the pins in the connector easly removed ?

How do you connect the body harness on the open side using the c 1000 connector? Is it seperate from the factory ? im putting a na v8 in my limited and gonna do a v8 turbo build later...