Midwest tsm get together?

We're doing a track rental at US60 this summer on a Saturday. Don't have the exact date yet. Everyone is welcome. There will be two TSM cars there for sure.

We have a yellow car with TSM stickers on the window. Is it allowed? Might be TSM legal and might not. You have to pay a protest fee too find out?

What kinda razor do you use on your ball sack? I can't seem to get mine as smooth as yours. Do you do a wax your taint? I couldn't tell by the pic

What would it take to get you to roast a pig at the track rental? It has come highly recommended.

What would it take to get you to roast a pig at the track rental? It has come highly recommended.
I don't have the hog cooker anymore. I'm not sure that we will be able to make it to the track rental anyway. It is over 4 hours from my house.
It would take us $300 in fuel alone. I have to get my car fixed also and it is pretty far down the list of things I have to do. Tim's car is number 1 on that list.
We will have to see when it gets closer. Osceola is the only race we are going to this year. If I decide to fix my car

We're gonna try to make Osceola. Might be bringing several cars.
Need to work on some TSM sponsorship $ for that race.

It probably wouldn't help. I'd better see that car somewhere this year, I'll bring a tow strap.

Osceola pays to the classes every year with no sponsor money. They pay out of their own pockets.
That is big for a small group to do. We have won TSM twice and THS once there and it paid for our whole trip.
You don't have to try and find anybody to get paid. They look for you!!
I like it there and don't expect any money but it does help on fuel and gate fees. It's like they want you there. Other races they could give two shits less

We're going to beech bend March 8th. I know you are pretty close Steve. It's just a test & tune day, but still would be fun to get together. The more the merrier. Isn't Mike E close too?

Not going to make it this weekend. Don't want to risk a wet track with all the snow earlier this week. Gonna make it in the next week or two though.

We were wondering about that yesterday. Let me know when you're coming down.
Let Fred know that we're doing a track rental at US60 in June.