Midwest Meet DETAILS HERE!

Showed up for about an hour...had fun talking to some guys...lots of great cars...hopefully I will have another TR soon to enjoy!

thanks to the 2 guys that stopped and tried to help me figure out what was wrong with my my junk! sorry i left in a hurry off the side of i88, i wanted to get further before it shut off agian. and did make it home without any issues after.

guess ill have to get another crank sensor soon.

no problem, I hope you get it fixed. I am glad to see you made it home.

Had a great time seeing all of you guys. Tom, the hog was absolutely awesome and I hope we helped to raise a few extra bucks for the laid off members. Please let your fellow members know that we appreciate their generosity for lending a hand to make this event happen. That was very kind of all of them for donating their time. Couldnt ask for more!

Seen some really bad a$$ cars and met some really bad a$$ people yesturday! Thanks to everyone that should up, you guys are the best in the world!

1st of all,thanks Tom and your local for your thoughtful hospitality and making a stranger feel like one of the family.....FYI,did any one notice Prasad's gangster look in the pics:biggrin:

Nice cars everyone...definitely got me motivated to finish mine now!

Jeremy, sorry didn't get a chance to say bye to ya. Thanks for the trans.

Rick, you must have pulled in right after I left. Sorry didn't get a chance to chat with ya. I'm going to the Midwest Challenge too so maybe I'll cya there instead!

For the record Tom J paid me $50 NOT TO COME!.

Something about making sure he had the fastest car there?

Thanks for sharing the pics, looked like a blast!

Tom, A BIG THANKS again for stepping up forward and making this event possible. This was a great gathering. We had a lot of fun. Also please pass on our sincere thanks to the Union Hall. The Pig was awesome along with all the side dishes. There is nothing like hanging out with our Buick brothers on a Saturday afternoon!! I had a blast.

Also I want thank Jeremy for starting this annual meet about 6 years ago, we are growing and going strong.

Thanks to Benny (SilverBulletGN) for taking all the pics and posting them.

I also want to thank all the guys that showed up and making another successful MIDWEST MEET

And yes Richie, I did grow up in the hood and time to time the ghetto gangster style comes out of me!!!

Prasad:cool:

Looked like a awesome turnout, wish I could've made it! Good new is that there is one less unemployed turbo buick member now! So how does one acquire one of those "turbo farm" shirts?:cool:

Looked like a awesome turnout, wish I could've made it! Good new is that there is one less unemployed turbo buick member now! So how does one acquire one of those "turbo farm" shirts?:cool:

Glad to hear brother! Wish I had a job!

In order to get a Turbo Farm T Shirt......you'll need to get your N.T.F.A Certification. Once you have passed the entrance exam and the 5 year apprenticeship, you get a shirt in the mail! :biggrin:

Looks like a nice turnout. I wish I had the funds for new tires so I could have made it. I didn't trust my old ones to go that far. Maybe next year, any discussions on that yet.

Thanks Benny for the fantastic pictures of Noah! He sure had fun playing with that water!!!

You guys are the best! Look forward to the Midwest Meet returning to the Quad Cities next year!

Attachments

• IMG_7860.jpg
    IMG_7860.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7861.jpg
    IMG_7861.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_7862.jpg
    IMG_7862.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_7863.jpg
    IMG_7863.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 162
Your welcome Jeremy, YES NOAH did have fun playing with that water!!! I think he also likes the Camera. You might just have yourself an actor or Model.