MeanChicken Bait

mapmaker

Cant believe I've been cruising around SoCal for a few days, just waiting for the opportunity to "feed" my rental car to MeanChicken and haven't seen him anywhere! Maybe its like when I took the kids to DC and they thought they would see the Prez. Or, maybe there's not enough room to race on Coronado.....or....maybe he's really a ghost legend :D

Cant believe I've been cruising around SoCal for a few days, just waiting for the opportunity to "feed" my rental car to MeanChicken and haven't seen him anywhere! Maybe its like when I took the kids to DC and they thought they would see the Prez. Or, maybe there's not enough room to race on Coronado.....or....maybe he's really a ghost legend :D
The chicken has a lot of territory to patrol plus a busy schedule of photo shoots & guest speaker commitments.

U may have to put out some bait.. [Chicken feed] Black marks at his favorite stop lites, may do the trik....
Hopefully, you'll get the meeting, before the "BIG BAD WOLF" gets his azz.:D:p

Quik Six said:
The Chicken is being benevolent during Christmas season especially to a guy bringing a knife to a gunfight.:)

I guess it would be like asking Billy the Kid to shoot a few beer bottles for the crowd.

I hate you guys now LOL. I have the theme for "The Good The Bad and The Ugly" running through my head.